Chain Driven Roller Conveyors
If your business requires you to move around large and bulky items such as pallets or large drums you should be considering a chain driven roller conveyor.
Advantages of a Chain Driven Roller Conveyor
- They are robust and heavy duty
- They can be used in conjunction with fork lifts where goods can be loaded onto the conveyor system
- The rollers can easily be replaced within the conveyor if they become damaged or worn
- Although they are heavy duty, a chain driven roller conveyor system can be built to include cross transfers and powered turntables so they are flexible
- Chain driven roller conveyors have been designed to make moving palleted goods around easier
- The rollers are generally constructed from mild steel which makes them cost effective to buy and replace
A powered chain driven roller conveyor system is designed for heavy duty useage, but also to provide flexibility.
Features of a Chain Driven Roller Conveyor
A chain driven roller conveyor consists of:
- A fully enclosed side frame
- Sprocketed thick walled steel rollers
- A chain-to-chain or one common chain drive mechanism
- An external shaft mounted motor
Mobility Engineering has been designing and manufacturing powered chain driven roller conveyors for over 40 years and is able to design and produce a bespoke conveyor system for your business.
Call or contact our friendly, specialist team for an initial chat or to set up a meeting to see what we can do for your business.