24V Powered Roller Conveyors
24v DC powered roller conveyors are an excellent alternative to the typical lineshaft roller conveyor. The benefit of a 24v powered roller conveyor against a lineshaft roller conveyor is that you are able to "zone" the conveyor using a series of motorised 24v DC powered rollers. This type of powered roller conveyor is simple in design but very effective.
Benefits of a 24v DC Powered Roller Conveyor
- Great control of products as they move through the conveyor system;
- The system is modular and is made up of separate zones which can stop and start when required;
- Very energy efficient;
- As the system is modular is can be reconfigured if needed;
- The system can be set up with a programmable function list;
- Because you can control the start and stop functions of each zone you are able to achieve zero line pressure. Zero pressure accumulation conveyors are one of the most widely used types of conveyor in the world to regulate and buffer material flow.
24v DC Powered Roller Conveyor
24v powered roller conveyors can be used to convey delicate items ranging from glass panels and bottles to larger items such as cartons, crates and even filing cabinets!
If you are looking for a specialist conveyor or materials handling system call us on 01925 755923 or contact us via our website.
(If you are reading this on an email click on the link below to read on our website and view the video content.)